Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy valentines day!

I would like to know if anyone else got home-made flowers for valentines day because I did!!! We're not big valentines day celebrators but we've been known to exchange cards a few times... for the past seven years if you want to get specific... For our first valentines day as a married couple, I came home from work to find that the hubs, dear boy that he is had gotten take out from my favorite place to eat - 



I then walked into the kitchen to find this - 


and this - 


Yes my friends, the hubs went and bought pipe cleaner, and googled how to make flowers, proceeded to make me yellow daisies and then came up with the idea to construct roses, so I got those too. I will now have them forever. He also made me a cake - my favorite vanilla on vanilla. How romantic - he spoils me. 

For those of you questioning his manhood and what a softy he is, have no fear because this romantic valentines evening quickly turned into this - 


and this...


Which is my cue to head to bed....

1 comment:

  1. Ah, first Vday gifts as a hus/wife. Wait til year seven and you're lucky to get a gift card. The flowers were a good idea though.

    ReplyDelete