Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Redeemer lives!!


"But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him."-- Acts 2:24 NIV


 "Do not be alarmed," he said "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene who was crucified.  HE IS RISEN.  He is not here."  Mark 16:6

We spent the afternoon at our wonderful associate pastor's house, with our church family today since we are so far from our family. It was a wonderful time, I can't say that I was much for company seeing as how I worked all night. Easter with the babies was so much fun, one of the nurses dressed her baby in the cutest easter dress and little pink socks - she was adorable. I like to think that it made her feel a little better today, because we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Anywho we had a great time at lunch fellowshipping with great friends, and then came home and took a gloriously long nap, only to wake up and find that both of our favorite pizza places were closed for Easter. I think that's wonderful that they celebrate, but I was oh so looking forward to some buffalo chicken pizza for Easter dinner....

I found this, I think it's pretty cool! Sunday's Comin I think that this sermon has been around a while, I did a little research, and I think its from a sermon from the 80's. 

I hope everyone had a blessed day, and I'll be back soon with pictures from the city with the parentals!

No comments:

Post a Comment