Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Friend!!

I am headed to Chicago this weekend - the windy city. I've never been to Chicago. I'm pretty excited. I am going for my friends wedding. I say my friend, because that is what I call her. She is my friend! We have known each other for a very long time - way way back to the good ol' days at valastics gymnastics. 

Try to find us.

She was a much much better gymnast than I, but that's okay I still liked her, and we're still friends despite this. 

We cheered together in high school

 

Did many a photo shoot, because I mean look at us - obviously America's next top model..



Road tripped to Island's of Adventure our freshman year of college - I'm pretty sure that my dad has no idea I went. I mean it could've been worse... we're so rebellious two wild and crazy kids sneaking down to Orlando to ride roller coasters and find our inner Thing 1 and Thing 2 - watch out America!


Baked many a Christmas cookie... Ate many a Christmas cookie....
And obviously watched Dr. Phil and Oprah



Gone to some sweet shindigs together



And I was lucky enough to have her by my side when I married my other "friend" because I mean that's really all the hubs and I are. "Just friends"...



I now get to stand next to her as she gets married to her boy!

We've been through new relationships, break ups, middle school, high school, college, cheerleading, all nighters, failed tests, passed tests, chem 2 lab reports, caffeine overloads (I blame my addiction on her!!), nursing school, first jobs, and now marriages!! 
Friend - we're waiting to add babies to this list... k? great. Love you!

PS - can we talk about Glee AGAIN this week?? Ahh I love it!! and it is appropriate in this post because Brittany is the one that introduced to this show. I watched the season pilot at her house and I was hooked. Okay so this week I missed Sue Sylvester, she wasn't around very much. BUT the duet between Mr. Shu and Neil Patrick Harris was AMAZING!! Dream on! And Idina Menzel (from Wicked!!) and Rachel Berry's I Dreamed a Dream...Susan Boyle who? And Artie's Dream a little dream of me... broke my heart! The cast of this show is ridiculous! I don't know how many times I can say it! Have I convinced you to start watching yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment