Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting a little lazy

I have been and am probably going to be a bad blogger.. until July.  Because y'all June doesn't even exist in my mind - I work 7 out of 9 days, then we'll be in Florida until the end of the June, then I work fourth of July - so middle of July seems to be the time to look forward to!! Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to family time in Florida but I might just need a vacation from our vacation when this is all over! I get exhausted just thinking about all the go go going we will be doing! But considering I'm going to be visiting and seeing the only people that read this, it's really not such a huge deal.


Real life summer, isn't really summer at all! I miss counting down the days left of school until I could do absolutely nothing but read a good book at the beach! Now I miss whole entire days! The hubs and I talked over our schedules until we leave, and decided that we'll just meet each other at the White Plains airport June 16 ready to go to Florida. I really hope that the oil waits to hit the beaches until I can get there!! It's been a whole year and I just want a chance to see it the way I remember it!


I am also looking forward to seeing the sister, and her little buddha belly, which I've heard isn't so little anymore. But I can't wait to introduce myself to the little guy. I know he's not here yet, but he can still hear me! And I can't wait to be silly, and slightly inappropriate with my favorite sister! Because if you can't be a little inappropriate with your sister, then who can you act like that with!? Good times are waiting to be had people!

No comments:

Post a Comment