Thursday, July 8, 2010

Confessions

Remember my July 1 post? About eating non-processed foods for the entire month of July!? Well I made it four days! That's a start right? Well then I had McDonalds, and then I went to the Diner after work and ate french toast. It was sooo good! I couldn't help it, I gave in to peer pressure. Besides, I can't tell you the hankering for junk food that you get in the middle of the night, it's a wonder I don't eat more junk food then I do! You're just tired and I just can't explain the feeling of eating McDonalds fries at 1am and how it gets you through the rest of night. Just one of the unexplainable ways of the world. It's a little bit like trying to explain Bigfoot and the lochness monster, you just can't. 

While I'm on the topic of confessions, I have an expensive habit. I love a skinny cafe vanilla frappuccino with an extra shot of espresso. They are so good. I love them, and they get me through the night. It is also a million gazillion degrees outside here in New York (I thought I moved away from Florida) and the thought of drinking hot coffee makes me sick to my stomach. So what's a girl to do? Drink a nice, cold frappuccino right? That's what I thought.  

No comments:

Post a Comment