Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When life gets busy...

and I work 11 out of 13 days in a row, and I'm trying to run... I don't blog. Sorry. I'm not creative, or funny when I'm exhausted, and I don't want to waste your time with boring tidbits of my life that don't consist of anything exciting... Tomorrow I am finally going to meet my nephew! I can't wait to get my hands on that little turkey and squeeze him. Maybe I'll blog about this trip to Florida.. but please don't hold your breath because I've never actually had to put my CPR to use and I'm just not sure how good I'd be. I'm working days the month of August so hopefully I won't be so exhausted all the time and I'll have more time to talk to y'all... but for now I'll leave you with a couple of pictures!

He works very hard all day long... he deserves to rest

stretch...

No comments:

Post a Comment