Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wyatt Morgan

Last night I became an aunt to a little boy, Wyatt Morgan Brunson. He came in at 6lbs 11oz, screaming his head off. You might ask how I know this, being a thousand miles and all, but I got a phone call and was able to listen to him cry along with everyone else that was outside the door. I've never felt the want to leave New York and move home in hot minute like I did last night. I do hate missing things, and the birth of my sister's son is kind of a big one to miss. He is a cutie though, and I'm so glad that there were family and friends giving me a minute to minute update on what was happening while I was taking care of other little babies. I will say I cuddled a little with a little 3lb peanut to make myself feel better about not being able to cuddle with my little turkey of a nephew. So welcome to the world Wyatt, your auntie Eliza can't wait to meet you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment