How about I just highlight a few of the major points you've missed since, LAST September...
- I completed the Susan G Komen 5K in central park with my good friends Lucy and Jen
- I completed the Westchester Medical Center Half marathon in 2 hours and 29 min... not going to be breaking any world records any time soon
- Visited the fam jam in Savannah, GA for my cousins wedding
- Went to see the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- Was a spectator at the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in the streets of Manhattan
- Decided to accept a job at Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital NICU in Nashville, TN
- Saw the Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry with the fam jam while finding a place live
- Packed all our belongings, said good bye to dear, dear friends and made the big move south
- Almost died while traveling home to Florida after a "snow storm" - ever heard of salt Tennessee/Alabama!?!
- Got a new car
- Found out that not just one friend, but TWO are having twins!! TWO!
- Ran in the Seaside School Half marathon - 2 hours 43 min - yes my time got worse - there's no where to go but up from here my friends
- Got a dog - much to Doogie's chagrin... Meet Harley one the right.
- Celebrated yet another birthday at work
- Found a cupcake joint in Nashville worthy of Magnolia
And there you have it peeps, the major points that have gone on in the interestingly boring lives of the Tucker's in the past 8ish months.
At this point, 5 and 1/2 months in at our new home, we are still trying to figure out our lives, wondering what will come next. What does God have planned for us?