Monday, June 6, 2011

Main Squeeze Mondays = My main, main squeeze

 
Rehearsal dinner. Thankfully I got to spend the month before in Florida in the sun... someone else obvi did not.. 

Gettin' hitched.

Today the hubs, AKA my main, main squeeze, and I celebrate TWO years of holy matrimony, wedded bliss, happily ever after-ness, etc, etc. TWO!!! Can I just say that it has flown by crazy fast! Our dating years flew by, and marriage has flown by even faster! I've been lucky that I've had a few days off and we've just been able to relax and hang with the animals.
In two years of marriage, we've lived in three different apartments, all just as small as the next in two different cities and added a cat and dog to our lives. While it's definitely not always easy, God knew what he was doing February 13, 2002 when we sat down next to each other in Wednesday night youth group. I wouldn't change anything, life is an adventure and our's hasn't been anything but!  I'm glad to be along side my best friend, my confidante, SOMETIMES my biggest cheerleader (he tells me he doesn't think I can do something, and I do it.. that's how we roll), my husband in this journey. I can't wait to find out what God has in store for us, because if it's anything like the past two years I can only imagine... The sky is the limit? Thank you my dear for being the most Godly of husbands and an example to me every day, I love you to the moon and back!


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7, 13


One week before we got engaged... yes I have a lazy eye..

Engagement session.

Love. 

Disclaimer- when I decided to start main squeeze Mondays, I hadn't anticipated the "z" button would break. It is still function-able as you can tell but  there's just no cover. If that makes sense? What I'm trying to say is it is difficult to type and use the "z" but I do it for the people... all 5 of you... I aim to please.   

No comments:

Post a Comment