Friday, August 5, 2011

13 Happy Things

Again, I was reading someone else's blog who posted 13 things that made her happy, after receiving inspiration from another blog.. so I'm sure that this is just out there, and I'm finally catching up to it, and I'm probably the last one to hear about it because I am SO cool like that!


It is Friday, and you might need a little extra dose of happy. I am super excited,  because we have so much happening in the next couple days and weeks and months and all of it makes me so happy. I want to share a little bit of that with the blogosphere {dot} com world.


My 13 Happy Things


1. Starbucks - preferably a white chocolate mocha with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.. Or just a hot cup of bold joe.


2. Times Square - it is so bright and alive and full of energy - and truly, it never sleeps.


3. Florida's gulf coast - sitting on white sandy beaches with beautiful crystal clear water and a fabulous book


4. Colorado - I have no words for the beauty of the Rockies covered in snow or green foliage


5. A new book - the smell, the crispness of the pages


6. My Nook - what would I do without this fabulous new gadget - a new book at the touch of my fingers in seconds


7. A new pair of running shoes - always great motivation


8. The feeling of finishing 13.1 miles - what a rush


9. Imagining my first marathon finish {it will happen one day oh so soon}


10. Wedding photos


11. Receiving a handwritten letter in the mail from a friend


12. Hearing a 2 lb infant cry - they sound like baby kittens


13. My puppy


What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment