Friday, August 5, 2011

Out of Commission

From lack of creativity... Just kidding, kind of. We're moving and won't have the internet (GASP) or cable for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!! Shut the front door, whatever will we do with ourselves... Well we'll be driving to Connecticut part of the time, SO if you happen to be in the Greenwich area Sunday afternoon and want to volunteer your unpacking services, please contact me ASAP. <--- I'm kind of kidding, but not really...


Lucky for us we've never lived in more than 650 sq ft and don't have a ton of stuff.. And yes we invested in plastic bins to move because we move A LOT! Hopefully this will be the last time for a while and these can hang out in storage in the attic! Now if you'll excuse me a wonderful thunderstorm is rolling through Nashville at the moment and I am going to sit and drink my coffee and enjoy the smell of rain, the humidity, and the thunder. See you Monday, when I am reconnected to the cyber world!

No comments:

Post a Comment