Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Picks 2011

So, this post was originally scheduled for a top ten Tuesday post, but lo and behold Tuesday passed right on by and I was either sleeping or working. And now I'm all kinds of off schedule seeing as how I've been awake since 530am and on my second cup of coffee. Anywho, I wanted to share some things that I've seen around the world wide web that I absolutely love and have decided to label my Fall Picks for 2011. I'm thinking I might be a little late as winter seems to be moving right on in at full force, channel 3 news keeps saying something about a "wintry mix" or something of the like. I think they're just looking for ratings though. Right? I hope.. I also must warn you that there is no rhyme or reason to any of these picks..

      a)              b)              c)


     d)          e)           f)

    g)            h)          i)            

     j)              k)




a) I want new bedding. I'd just like to point out that I am my mother's daughter, who is a collector of comforters and couches. I need something that the animal hair would just blend right in with and I think this would be perfect.b) No doubt that this verse defines our life and I love it. So it only makes sense that I should display it on my wall in this great canvas. c) I love love love this chair. I saw it over at Paige's blog Simple Thoughts. It is from the country living fair, to which looks like craft heaven, which we all know crafts make me a little twitchy. But if I could hire an interior decorator to go and design my whole house from this fair I would. But really, I just want one of these chairs. For my non existent reading room. d) I'm not exactly a fashion guru, but I love this top. Very flowy, and would look great with a certain pair of boots and jeans, no? e)  I need a going out purse for all the times I go out... and I like to daydream sometimes f) I finally began to peruse Etsy and again for my non existent reading room - two of these would be perfect. g) I don't think anything needs to be said. I love these h) It's no secret, I'd like to leave the PC world behind and join the land of Apple.. i) I've been looking for a cross necklace for forever, and I don't wear a ton of jewelry, but I like this j) After tuesday night when I spilled an entire venti 4 shot (it was my 8th night shift in 9 days, I needed it) mocha in the seat of my car and down my pants I've decided I need a mug with a top the screws on... k) Again with this winter weather, and getting darker earlier, I want to be seen and warm when I run outside.

There you have it. I'm no fashion guru, and I'm definitely no interior decorator, I see these things, and I like them, but realize nothing really matches the other... I'm okay with that. And please don't judge my layout, I'm not really that techy either. I like to pretend that I have good taste but I'm just a nurse, that loves coffee, likes to run, a great pair of pajamas and a good book.


Proverbs 16: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment