Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Famous Uniform

If you're like me and absolutely love NFL football and never miss a game... Yeah right. Okay, or if you're like me and you just watch Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team on CMT because when you were little you thought you'd be cheering for them one day too... I just can't. I have no words. Sometimes I get sucked in to all this reality television and I just. can't. look. away. If it's wrong not to look away then I so don't want to be right. This show is a rocky horror picture show in the making...


I gape open mouthed staring at the screen eating almond butter by the pound as they tell half these girls that they are just way to jiggly for the uniform because you apparently don't pick the uniform - it picks you - and sadly it just isn't going to work out for them. And I quote - there is apparently a big boned club!! Those shorts are 4.25 INCHES. INCHES y'all!!!! from waistline to cover their bum - um that's like my inseam length on half my shorts. And comparing trying on the uniform to trying on your wedding dress... in the words of Rachel Zoe - this show is bananas. I die. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going here -


to eat an undisclosed amount of these -


Yum! Yum!

Just a side note FYI - I ran another workout PR yesterday - a 5k in 31:20!!! Goal: before 1/1/12 I will run a sub-30 min 5k workout! Even if I have to run to the nearest bush or garbage can or wherever to puke my brains out... too much? Sorry. 

Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment