Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can't Kick this stupid Cold

I have had a cold and/or a sinus infection since the Wednesday before New Years, that was like two weeks ago y'all and I just absolutely cannot get rid of it! And not for lack of trying! I have been sleeping like the dead and Juicing these -


and


to make...


and..


Which are so unbelievably good fresh that you will probably never again see me purchase OJ from the store or just eat a plain grapefruit!

and I've been taking all of these...


and have even lowered myself to taking these...


And yet I still wake up every day with unbelievable pressure in my face and snot dripping everywhere, out my nose down my face, down the back of my throat... TMI? Sorry.. But it is oh so true and it makes running so hard right now because I end up up sniffing, sniffing, sniffing, and then swallowing some snot and in turn getting nauseous from my own extra bodily fluids and its just not a good combo.. oh you were eating.. sorry, again. Nothing is every off limits in nursing and things don't really gross me out.. and all of this is making it so hard to keep up my training for my marathon debut. But the good news is that I have the mangy mutt keeping me good company!


What are your  tricks to kick a cold!?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Grapefruit and its' juices taste like bile. Seriously. I can't stomach that stuff. And rarely OJ. Maybe if it's pulp free.

    I just take mucinex.

    Get well!

    ReplyDelete