Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Friday

There is an "11 things" post floating around the inter webs and for lack of better things to blog about and being completely repetitive about running and how slow I am I thought I 'd join in! That Pink Girl was tagged twice because she's cool like that and she invited anyone that wanted to join to join in - pick me! pick me! I didn't answer both sets of questions because we all don't know each that well and I hate to reveal so much of myself at one time.. And I'm just tired.. 


1.      What is the last thing you took a picture of?  My new hair!


I got like 5-6 inches cut off!! And after living here for "2 1/2" years I finally decided to pay up and get it cut at a salon here. I didn't do as much damage as I planned and I was so ready for something new.

2.      If you eat eggs, what is your favorite way to make them? Scrambled, fried, omelet, hard boiled.. you name it and I will eat it! I love eggs!!

3. What is your favorite board game? I haven't played a board game in years and years - maybe Clue. I love a good mystery!

4. Do you prefer dogs, cats, or some other pet?  Both! We have a cat and a dog. I am definitely more of a dog person though. I love my puppy!

6. Cake or pie? mmm cake. I love it! Vanilla and Vanilla is my favorite!

7. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere I can have this view - 



8. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I am going on my dream vacation!! Africa!!! 

9. What is your favorite color? I love hot pink but if I'm buying something and I have the choice between the two colors I always choose purple - so purple is my favorite.

10. How many siblings do you have? 1 older sister 

11. If you were invited to a wedding reception but not the ceremony, would you be offended?  I don't think so - I should've done that to save so much money!! Except I am super sensitive and might have take this personally depending on how well I know the person... That Pink Girl

What is one random fact about yourself? Feel free to join in!!

1 comment: