Sunday, March 4, 2012

Seaside Half Marathon

Half marathon #4 is complete!! 


Finished in 2:18:xx (unofficially - as per the garmin) 
Which means this big ol' girl kept a 10:30ish pace for 13.1 miles!!! Who'd have thought we'd ever see the day! Small potatoes for some I know, but I am beyond excited with myself! 

Seaside Half 2011 - 2:41:xx (a 23 min course PR!)

Westchester Half 2010 - 2:29:xx (an 11 min PR!!!!)

I will be tooting my own horn for days...


Me, Juls (my mom) and the sister

It was my mom's first 5k!!!

The sister also has a nice shiny new PR but we have to wait for the official results to know her official time... 

Yay for all of us!!

and now I am going to nap!! So not used to 4am wake up calls...

4 comments:

  1. Toot away because you did a GREAT job! Wow! What a huge improvement from last year. It's difficult to shave off that much time - your hard work has paid off. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! I am super excited! beat my A time goal by 2ish min!! I can be fast if I just work at it... who knew!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about running, but I know enough to be proud of you!!! :) Great job, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so thrilled to have met you sweet girl
    & congrats on a great run!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete