Saturday, April 28, 2012

Country Music Marathon

My first marathon is done - we won't talk about my time today... maybe in a few days when I come to terms with it we can talk about my experience that was the Country Music Marathon in Nashville. But for today I will just leave you with my thoughts - I'm not so sure I had fun yet or that I even enjoyed it.. The heat and the hills killed me, despite all the hills in Connecticut.. I imagine the heat felt a little bit like Boston but Nashville is supposed to be hot at the end of April... and I know that.. any who..


Marathon #1 is done.. don't worry marathon distance I will be back - with a vengeance because you just made me angry today. 

Now we are sitting in our hotel walking around like old ladies and watching movies like all mid twenties people do these days in a "big" city... 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Huge accomplishment!!! And how in the world can you look so great after a marathon?!!!! Love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up over time. It was a PR! CONGRATULATIONS on running your very first marathon!!!
    And you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete