Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me! Well.. the blog

So.. I totally slept and worked through the blogs second, first birthday =) 

A long while ago in February 2010 I started this blog here for my family to keep up with our oh so exciting lives in New York..

And then I just kind of stopped - because I got so behind on posting it was a little overwhelming to start again - so we took a break from this blogging thing...

And then because I had nothing else to do with my life - and things were starting to get interesting again - a year ago May 26 we started again!

And since then we have.. 

Moved again..


Ran my third half marathon..

Kind of had a rough month - thanks for the prayers!!

My mom came to visit!


I decided to go to Africa on a medical mission trip!! With Children of the Nations!


Ran my fourth half marathon - the Seaside Half for the second year in a row and had my longest training run to date..


The puppy and I road tripped to Florida - probably won't do that again..


and oh yeah I ran a marathon =)


Happy Birthday blog!
 May I continue to write and use you and expand your little horizons and share valuable useful information okay, okay just stuff... 

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad you decided to write again! Happy blog birthday!!! (are you getting cupcakes?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness comes to them who opens their door for small treats that life provides to them. So be happy and live longer!

    ReplyDelete