Thursday, June 7, 2012

Three things on a Thursday..

Original right!? I thought so...

1. I have actually been doing my Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs video pretty consistently lately.


At least 2-3x a week. I am on level 2 at this point - I don't actually see a change in my buns or my thighs BUT I'm told it actually takes longer than 3 weeks... who knew!? I know that home workout DVDs don't always work as well as actually going to the gym but I have my 5lb weights and I can buy 8lb weights if need be and ankle weights to amp up the workout and calorie burning BUT my point is that homegirl almost made me puke today! I had to stop and put my head between my legs and take deep breaths and repeat please don't puke, please don't puke... So I think the key to home workout dvd's is that you get out of it what you put in it... as with most things...

2. I work with some pretty cool people! We are taking some basic wound care supplies and smile packs over to Africa with us so I thought instead of asking my co-workers for donations I would bring in the list and have them donate some of these supplies... we are a bunch of nurses after all - within a week thanks to a couponer I already have a TON of stuff!! God is good y'all!!


And it's only the beginning of my collecting!!

3. I have to work... boo =( This week I am on one, off one, on one, off one.... but after saturday night I have four entire days off in which I will boycott any overtime and I plan on whipping out the bleach and cleaning our apartment and possibly folding the weeks and weeks worth of laundry (clean) that is piled up in a corner of our bedroom.. My poor Granny is probably rolling in her grave at the state of our apartment... I'm really trying to fix this problem but sleep kind of sort of just gets in the way... Anyone know of a maid that would clean 2 bedrooms? I'm only kind of kidding... 

Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!

Are you a gym person or do you prefer home workout dvd's?
I like both - but I'm finding a lot of cool things on dvd and youtube is a great source!!

Do you have to work weekends!?
We have to work 2 weekends (fri, sat, sun) a month... It kind of stinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment