Sunday, August 18, 2013

Three hours!

UM Y'ALL! We leave in THREE HOURS!! And I'm still awake and I'm still packing!! 

YIKES!!

Talk about procrastination! I have been nursing my illness and soaking up all the time I can with my little buddy before I leave him for two weeks!


We've been going for long walks and cuddling on the couch! Our two favorite things!

I've also been running around like a crazy person to see old friends in the city before we're all thousands of miles apart again -


Brittany was my roomie in college for two years and she is in grad school at Miami now and interning with Fox over the summer so we were able to see each other for the first time since I graduated many moons ago! It was so good to catch up on life!


And then I was able to go out to dinner with Amber and her roomie from college. Amber was our team leader last year on our trip. She had just flown in from her two weeks in Uganda! So that time was super special to hear about her experience and get super pumped about mine!!

And I was able to Skype with my mini me- 


My little niece Madi Lou! Priorities, right!? Yes, I was dying my hair at 9pm the night before we leave... with a box that I've had for three months..

Now I am last minute/stress packing! No big deal - only going to a third world country for two weeks!

I promise to be a better blogger - we should have internet by next week when we make it the safari!!

Bon Voyage my friends!! Pray for us! That we stay well and that our team meshes well and that the hubs and I grow even closer to each other and that the puppy is okay and doesn't hate us when we get back!

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father through Him. - Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment